With all the new and interesting things going on don't forget to visit my main site and see my complete portfolio. I have an extensive stock library of images available for license. Contact Carolyn B directly by email.

Monday, November 3, 2008

Tribute to Woody Guthrie




White River Valley Players produced a lively rendition of Woody Guthrie's life and music which celebrated the lives of so many displaced by the dust bowl.  And I had the privilege of not only taking photos of the actors, but of my best friends Marie Lise and Giles.  Can you tell who are the actors and who are my friends!! Dick and Dorothy Robson directed, sang, acted, and played various instruments.  


The United States post office has recently published a first class stamp with the an image of White River Valley Players!  What an incredible honor!